Enhanced Customer Service
SIT is an inbound/outbound call processing solution that allows you to:
• professionally manage calls up to three times faster,
• maximize the opportunity to reach key employees and contacts
• eliminate multiple directory and document searches,
• configure automated actions related to inbound calls (CLID/DNIS),
• access the metrics you need to manage reception/attendant services,
• keep caller profiles and comments on file,
• organize contacts by tab, group and sub-group for quick access,
• manage conference rooms, computer hardware, IP cameras and much more!
The SIT console reduces communication costs and provides a quick return on investment.
User Friendliness & Ergonomics
Users can manage calls from a keyboard, a mouse or a touch screen. The interface also allows users to link contacts, documents, Web sites and even IP cameras to buttons.
Manage the status and availability of staff key members quickly and easily. Application set-up allows a user to view the status of staff, in one or several locations and search for resources by availability, skills, seniority or other criteria specific to the operations of the organization. Search quickly according to criteria and simply click on the phone number of the party to be contacted.
SMS Messaging, Email, Paging, etc.
Seeing all your communications options in one place when reaching a contact can be a powerful tool. With Komutel, they’re all at your fingertips. Each button context menu displays all the necessary information you need to contact a party: email, extension number, cell phone number, home phone number, title, notes, and more.
Reports & Statistics
Get the metrics you need and provide dependable follow-up. The SIT console creates a precise and detailed audit trail of all actions taken with specific details about each call – date, time, operator ID, duration, actions, delays, parties, etc.
SIT product video