Consolidating information in a centralized database helps businesses maintain interoperability between present and future applications. Consolidation reduces information management costs by eliminating duplication, providing access to more complete information and increasing overall efficiency of the organization.
When installing a new technological solution, it is important to understand the information that the product will rely on and generate. KomuSync allows a user to define multiple information sources, create synchronization rules, and configure the synchronization frequency or schedule. In addition, KomuSync may be used to facilitate installation of your new application when linking to an existing centralized database.
• Data integration from multiple sources
• Information consolidation in one centralized database
• Increased efficiency by reducing time wasted due to task duplication
• Real-time access to critical information, thereby improving productivity and customer service.
Systems such as:
Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, ADT and several other applications are easily integrated with the KomuSync tool.
KomuSync naturally integrates with the entire Komutel suite for complete interoperability. Options are available to meet a large variety of specific business needs.
SQL, LDAP, AD, ODBC, CSV and custom synchronization.
• Integrates information from existing systems
• Eliminates data management redundancy
• Provides information unavailable via other software and systems
• Reduces costs
• Quick return on investment.