Optimize the Use of your Environment with Komstat, a Multisite Call Detail Reporting Solution
Komstat gathers information from your telecom infrastructure and analyze it to help you make better decisions.
Usage data is collected directly from your system’s own Call Detail Recording (CDR) – a computer record that provides detailed information about your outbound, inbound and internal phone calls such as date, time, duration, dialed numbers and reached and even more.
This information, as well as those provided by each Komutel module, is compiled into many different reports that can be customized according to your needs.
Komstat is an evolutive call reporting solution which adds value to any component of the Komutel product line.
- Screen Captures
- Related Solutions
Why Use Komstat Call Reporting?
- Control telecom expenses
- Reduce operating expenses
- Get a quick ROI
- Obtain a real-time call history
- Trace inbound calls for quality and security reasons
- Identify peaks and congestion periods
- Improve global performance
- Save time
- Support systems from all major telephony manufacturers
- Will unify all your data from different sources, sites and platforms : Komstat can import data from all major manufacturers
- Komstat is built on a central SQL database
- Each report can be customized and saved for later use
- Reports can be automatically generated and scheduled
- Reports can be sent automatically and scheduled at the time you need them
- Layout can be customized to your needs
- Can be saved into different formats : Excel, PDF, HTML and text
- Can be deployed in either software or cloud-based (Kloud) modes
Komutel options and products complement each other to provide your organization with a truly comprehensive solution. Here are some possible integrations for Komstat:
- Kontact: Get occupancy stats from your contact center such as congestion periods, average time spent handling calls per agent and more
- Komand: Measure inbound calls per agent/operator, their occupancy rate and more
- Komcall: Use Komstat to analyze all of Komcall automated actions and options
- Komlog: The perfect complement to call recording, Komstat confirms recorded data and display in graphics
The founding father of management, Peter Drucker, once said : ‘What gets measured gets managed’. Taking a cue from the best, Komstat is a must to help you reach and exceed your management goals.