Centralize Information throughout your Organization
Komsync captures and integrates data from your entire Komutel environment into one central database.
Synchronization of files and data in a centralized database will help establish a near real-time interoperability between current and future applications for any organization with more than one database.
Komsync is an essential tool for your DBA, your IT and your telecommunication departments. Data centralized by Komsync allows real-time access to the most updated information and thus, results in better customer service.
- Related Solutions
Why use Komsync?
- Eliminate redundant data processing;
- Provide a fallback of data in a risk plan context;
- Reduce management and maintenance costs;
- Rapid return on investment;
- Improve performance and productivity;
- Access to the most comprehensive real-time information;
- Improve the overall efficiency of the organization and its scalability;
- Improve customer service with access to relevant updated information.
- Allows you to integrate existing systems’ information
- Provides centralized, easy access to information not usually readily available from different software systems
- High efficiency
- If there is already a centralized database in place, a link to Komsync can be made; this will make the overall installation easier
- Set the sources of information to be synchronized and easily establish synchronization rules and data files (unidirectional or bidirectional) between the various databases tables
- Automate the synchronization process at the desired recurrence
Komutel options and products complement each other to provide your organization with a truly comprehensive solution.
To achieve full interoperability of your Komutel environment, Komsync synchronizes:
• Systems such as Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, ADT and others.
• Technologies like SQL, LDAP, ODBC, Oracle, CSV, text files and custom synchronization.