A Better Client Experience with less Effort for a full 360 Degrees Approach
Komutel’s interactive voice response is an inbound call management solution enabling callers to navigate through various levels to discover the most relevant information, specify their requests or to be transfered to the agent with the best expertise to answer their questions.
With interactive voice response, you can offer a custom phone greeting to your customers as well as self-manage your system. Exit all those unfathomable “scrypting” tools, you can now easily record voices and insert them at the required level.
The interactive voice system is sure to become an indispensable asset to your company and customers. The caller is easily greeted and qualified through the system and can quickly find the information he or she is looking for, thanks to automated database queries.
- Related Solutions
Why Use Interactive Voice Response?
- Save time by reducing the volume of calls transferred to your employees
- Increase customer satisfaction through new services (ex: self-service phone system)
- Build on and improve your company image with a custom greeting system
- Standardize customer interaction
- Bring your customer service quality and performance to new heights by offering perfect matches between your customer needs and the best agent expertise
- Gain visibility into your customer interactions
- Help your customer get the best information
- Boost customer loyalty
- Generate a quick ROI
- Can be implemented in a software mode or in a private or hosted Kloud
- Central SQL database
- A solution that can be fully customizable by the client, from message recording to the different levels
- User-friendly GUI and architecture to facilitate voice response management options by the customer
- Caller authentication is possible by name, phone number, account number, etc.
- Self-service kiosk mode: enables clients to quickly find information they need through real-time queries in the Komutel database
- Abandoned call management
Komutel options and products complete and complement each other to provide your organization with a truly comprehensive solution. Here are some possible integrations:
- Kontact: Clarify caller demands for a better multimedia call center handling
- Voice mails: Give your customers the option to leave messages on the interactive voice response system
- Komand: Equip your staff wth a command center to optimize transferred call management
- Komstat: Generate a wide array of reports on your interactive voice response use
Interactive voice response enables you to automate phone exchanges and to optimize them by providing an advanced service at a minimum cost. And what about if you were able to quickly and easily manage this solution?