Komutel is currently looking for an IT security technician.
Komutel is a growing high-tech company which specializes in the development and marketing of telecommunications software solutions for Public Safety.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Flexible working hours
We offer modern advantages !
- 100% flexible working hour;
- A fully supported telemedicine tool;
- A gym accessible 24/7;
- A rest room with a PlayStation, pool table, ping pong tables, etc;
Under the supervision of our Technical Director, our IT security technician will maintain, improve, and monitor the Komutel’s internal infrastructure to obtain and maintain ISO 27001 certification.
- Upgrade systems to enable security software;
- Establish computer security standards and best practices;
- Conduct computer security problem identification, research, definition and resolution;
- Conduct security assessments through penetration testing, vulnerability testing and risk analysis;
- Analyze security breaches to identify the root cause;
- Develop, correct, write, distribute and maintain technical documentation, policies, references and procedures (knowledge base);
- Train employees on computer hazards;
A network administration component may also be required :
- Install and configure internal/external networks;
- Manage the purchase of computer equipment and licenses;
- Provide technical support to employees;
- Ensure the maintenance of the computer equipment;
- Suggest changes to improve system and network configuration.
- College or university education in computer science, or other relevant education/experience combination;
- Experience in computer security;
- Be motivated and appreciate challenges;
- Advanced French: an asset
Please send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org!