Performance management of agents is an essential process for any organization that aims to be a market leader. In a contact center environment, performance management has two principal functions :
- Call evaluation
- Coaching / Mentoring agents
This function requires the preparation of evaluation matrices adapted to the organization`s objectives. The evaluation forms must be easy to construct and use.
Call evaluations allow you to :
- note every aspect of the call;
- include grades and commentaries intended for the agent;
- include references to help train the agent;
- initiate coaching activities;
- measure agent and team performance;
- measure supervisor call evaluation.
Coaching / Mentoring agents
Coaching helps supervisors to work with agents and help them to increase their performance.
Coaching allows to :
- use established action plans and note the performance improvement objectives;
- follow the progression of the action plans;
- measure the supervisor coaching activities and their impact on team performance.
By managing performance in your organization, you will be able to improve the following areas to :
- increase the customer satisfaction of the clientele;
- increase the compliance to norms and processes;
- increase income;
- reduce agent and customer turnover.
Our Performance Management solution is called NovoCoach