Avaya is a global provider of communication and business solutions that feature unified communications, call centers, networks, and related services for companies of all sizes all over the world.
Komutel has been an Avaya partner for many years. Komutel was a Nortel solution development partner before this company was acquired by Avaya in 2009. Komutel and its solutions are part of DevConnect, a program that certifies third-party solutions available for the Avaya platform.
Many Komutel products are Avaya certified:
- Novolog on Avaya Aura(r) Communication Manager, version 6
- CCS (now Kontact) on:
- IP Office version 8.0 and Avaya Aura® Communication Manager 6.3 and Avaya Aura® Session Manager 6.3.
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 Release 7.6 via SIP Trunk to Avaya Aura Session Manager Release 7.0 along with the BLF interface to monitor agent phones.
- Console SIT (Kom911 and a forerunner of Komand) on :
- Avaya Aura(r) Session Manager / SIP Endpoints version 6.0 & 6.2
- Business Communication Manager (BCM) / LAN CTE 200/400 version 4.0
- Business Communication Manager (BCM) / LAN CTE 450 version 1.0
- Business Communication Manager (BCM) / LAN CTE 50 version 3.0
- CS 1000/Meridian 1 PBX / Other versions 6 & 7.5
- IP Office version 8.0
The Komutel Kontact (previously named the CCS) and the Komand (previously called SIT) solutions are available on the Avaya Marketplace.
The SPP (Select Product Program)
The PC SIT console (now named « Komand ») is available through Avaya’s Select Product Program (SPP) which offers a simplified way to order Avaya-compatible products that are selected for the incredible features they bring to Avaya’s product portfolio.
Komutel’s unified telecommunication solution, SIT, brings in a single user-friendly interface voice and data management for different physical sites and platforms. The SIT solution for Communication Server 1000 merge the phone features of this system with client data sources (databases) to accelerate and optimize organization communications.
Click here to read the press release
Click here to learn more about the SIT console available through the Komutel SPP
To reach Komutel’s SPP team email us at firstname.lastname@example.org