Versaterm Public Safety is changing the relationship between public safety agencies and their software providers. Everything we do originates from our focus on customer experience and outcomes. We are in search of a programmer – analyst to join one of our programming teams in charge of developing our products for public safety.
Komutel is a software organization that has been in business for over 20 years. During that time, we have built an enviable reputation for providing industry-leading software products to support mission-critical public safety services in communities across Canada. Our clients include Police, Fire, and PSAP agencies, who depend on our software and on our exceptional 24/7 support to keep their communities safe. We in turn, depend on our team of top-notch professionals to deliver to and exceed our clients’ expectations.
This is an exciting time for us! We are currently experiencing significant growth, with increased sales and installations of our software products as well as through M&A. Join us as we continue to innovate, focusing on creative and seamless solutions that allow our employees and our customers to focus on the communities they serve.
Under the supervision of the Programming Supervisor, your main responsibilities will be to perform quality verification tests on our various public safety products, in accordance with the priorities and schedules defined by the Product Manager.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Develop test plans, design, and formalize test scenarios,
- Carry out manual testing of our products,
- Manage non-regression test campaigns (launch, execution, and follow-up),
- Bring your technical expertise to analyze incidents raised by customers or management,
- Manipulate the TestLink tool to manage test plans, write, measure test effectiveness, and execute test campaigns up to test reports,
- Execute regression tests for each new version,
- Install and validate application packages,
- Analyze and track detected bugs/regressions,
- Manage documentation.
- Proven experience with database and SQL language,
- Proven experience with TestLink;
- Knowledge with Tortoise SVN or Git;
- Ability to use JIRA;
- Knowledge and experience with telephony is an asset;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Bilingual (French) is an asset;
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
This position is preferably located in Versaterm’s Komutel St. Georges office, however remote work from home candidates will be evaluated.
- Team based work environment