Komutel is currently looking for a Project Manager for its operations department located in Saint-Georges (QC).
Komutel is a software organization that has been in business for over 20 years. During that time, we have built an enviable reputation for providing industry-leading software products to support mission-critical public safety services in communities across Canada. Our clients include Police, Fire, and PSAP agencies, who depend on our software and on our exceptional 24/7 support to keep their communities safe. We in turn, depend on our team of top-notch professionals to deliver to and exceed our clients’ expectations.
This is an exciting time for us! We are currently experiencing significant growth, with increased sales and installations of our software products as well as through M&A. Join us as we continue to innovate, focusing on creative and seamless solutions that allow our employees and our customers to focus on the communities they serve.
Komutel has an exciting opportunity to join our talented and dedicated team!
The project manager is a professional who brings projects to a successful conclusion and coordinates all the players involved in the project, whether it be its execution or its deliverables. He manages the impacts of the project, both during its execution and after its completion.
With multidisciplinary expertise in information technology and telephony, you will work with clients to integrate Komutel solutions in complex technological environments and ensure efficient and reliable operations.
Starting date: As soon as possible
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple implementation projects involving Komutel sales and technical teams, Business Partners, Clients and other members of the Komutel technical team.
- Superior aptitude to establish and maintain cordial relations and trust with customers and with other Komutel teams.
- Plan, supervise and assist:
- Directly with Customers or in collaboration with Channel Partners -Installation of Komutel solutions for customers: installation, configuration and customization of computers, hardware & software for the client, training of users and administrators of Komutel solutions in the customer environment. Follow directives as documented in the documented statement of work (SOW) and Komutel project process and procedures.
- Adapt the Komutel Solutions according to the constraints and characteristics of the client environment (‘think outside the box’).
- Perform daily checks of systems and proactively detect problems during the break-in period, recommend and implement solutions on site or remotely.
- Escalate issues and make recommendations as needed.
Knowledge and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in technical project management (software solutions implementations )
- Knowledge of Telephony System (legacy and VoIP)
- Knowledge of IT, Microsoft environment, VMware, SQL and database management
- Ability to establish good relations with clients and colleagues – team spirit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to apply analytical reasoning in problem solving process and ability to react and make decisions in real time
- Ability to write notes, reports and effective documentation. Ability to express complex ideas in simple words and diagrams.
- Ability to effectively manage stress in a context of multiple priorities
- Self-taught, ability to learn alone. Organizational skills, independence and resourcefulness.
- Willingness to travel to various clients in Canada and abroad
- Flexibility, adaptability and openness
- Asset: Knowledge of spoken and written French.